Sunday, April 6, 2008

I'm GOING...try and stop me!

I am going this year! I am REGISTERED!
Now, I've got to list every cotton-pickin' thing in my storage areas (office and guest bedroom and various nooks and crannies through-out the house) and keep the proceeds drawing interest in my PayPal Money Market account so I can fly up to Chicago and stay in a nice hotel. What a great time I'm going to have.
You know? I may even do some Mystery Auctions! So look out all you Mystery Auction people. I am going to fire up my imagination and see if I can't come up with something as cute or funny or mysterious or tempting as you all do.
Those Mystery Auctions are really addictive. I've tried several of them and they are fun even when you don't win. The WINdorphins definitely kick in when you are waiting to see if you will get that great box of ????? And I love to go to the Mystery Auction Bump sites to see them all. Of course, there goes my day.

If you love a Mystery check out www.MysteryAuctionBump.com

No comments: