Thursday, July 9, 2009

IZEAFest 2009 - Mecca for Bloggers


Always my favorite month, October is a welcome relief from the sweltering heat of summer that lingers in Florida far into September. This year, I will anticipate its arrival even more than usual because IZEA Fest 2009 happens October 1st - 4th at Sea World Orlando.

This year we will again find ourselves alongside some of the best bloggers in the world! If I learn even half what I did last year, my brain will explode. It will be a great opportunity to meet people whose blogs I have been reading, or whom I have been reading about and just have fun.

Sea World is my favorite park and I have been there many times, but I will never get tired of it. It's never enough. We will also be very close to Sea World's newest water adventure Acquatica which I haven't experienced yet. We will be practically next door to Discovery Cove where you can swim with the fish and feel like you are snorkeling in the Keys (without the fear of sharks). You can even swim with a dolphin there and wade among de-barbed manta rays. It is like a full day of being a millionaire on your own private island.

Never mind that I WON a free ticket to this year's IZEA Fest thanks to Brett Bumeter. Nothing could have kept me away. I was determined to go again this year for the spectacular line-up of speakers. Well, don't take my word for it, go on over to their site and check it out. Click on the little doggy at the left for more details, or just take my word for it and click on the title of this blog to register. Be sure to look at the highlights from IZEA Fest 2008. I was there. It was AWESOME!

See you there!

1 comment:

ConnieFoggles said...

Can't wait to see you! I'm working on my business card right now.