Thursday, June 11, 2009

IZEAFest 2009

IZEA Fest 2009 VIDEO

This cat is really gonna' howl at IZEAFest this year. It is at Sea World and just thinking about all those fish really has me drooling. I may even jump on the Manta! I have my calendar marked for October 1-4th and my roommate has even booked a room for us that is very close to Sea World Orlando's gate.

Last year's event was held at the Grand Bohemian in downtown Orlando and I can't begin to tell you how much I learned during the days we spent there. My head was spinning as I was brand new to blogging at the time. I have to admit, I let a lot of things interfere and haven't met my blogging goals this year, but the lessons I learned at IZEAFest were not wasted. I am just slow putting them into action. I also brought back some awesome prizes and finally used the last of them yesterday (a $50 gift certificate to Crate & Barrel) to buy some Rachel Ray pots. My grandson Darren loves the Izea coozie too!

This year I will be more confident and open to learning from those gurus of the "Blogosphere." It is interactive so we can learn, connect with other bloggers and those active in social media. I need to learn more about increasing traffic to my site, expanding my brand and best of all learning to make more money online and this is the place to do just that. Registration also includes a ticket to Sea World and Sunday will be a fun day to explore the park, meet Shamu and feed the dolphins.

According to the Izeafest site, those who should come include:
  • - Bloggers, Podcasters & Tweeters
  • - Marketers & Agency Professionals
  • - PR & Communications Practitioners
"IZEA is a social media marketing company and the world leader in sponsored conversations. We operate a network of over 250,000 bloggers and 25,000 advertisers around the globe. We create buzz, drive traffic and deliver ROI. Sponsored conversations are a mix between public relations and advertising, offering unique benefits at a relatively low cost. "

And, if you haven't already registered, there are several chances to win a free registration to IZEAFest at There's Something About Harry. Check it out!

Here is more information about IZEAFest 2009 and more chances to attend for FREE thanks to StevenSanders.com .

No comments: