Saturday, June 14, 2008

Are You Loyal?

Someone told me the other day, "there are only two kinds of people in the world... Coke or Pepsi!" That is a pretty big statement and I have no idea how a Coke person differs from a Pepsi person, but I am definately one of the former. Coke is just RIGHT!

Guests in my home have a choice of Diet or Regular, Coke that is. It wasn't until middle age that I stopped saying Coke when what I meant was soft drink, pop, soda, or whatever most people call it in your neck of the woods. To a southern girl, a soft drink is COKE and not giving it the respect of a proper name is just... well disloyal!

So, I got to wondering about a little more complicated faction of loyalty. Are you more loyal to real pets or cartoon pets or a fantasy version of real pets. Inquiring minds want to know!

No comments: