Have you ever wanted to take a picture of yourself, or your group but your arm is just not long enough? Have you ever been at a concert and wanted to take a picture of the stage but aren't tall enough to see over the heads in front of you?
I won an XShot at IZEAFest a few years ago from "Ben Spark" Drew Bennett and it has been my constant companion when I am out and about with my camera. It telescopes from 9" to 37" so you can attach your camera and extend your reach to take pictures of yourself, your group, or hold your camera up above the heads of the maddening crowd to get a clear shot of center stage. It fits all compact cameras and is light enough to poke into your pocket or bag and go anywhere.
But now, I have an iPhone and it takes great pictures and videos but doesn't fit onto the XShot. At the suggestion I downloaded a free app called Photo Timer, and all I need now is the new All-in-One XShot iPhone Case (for 3G or 4G) that will fit it onto my XShot Extender and I am good to go. The Phone Timer app allows you to set an audible countdown seconds interval to give you time to get the iPhone into position.
The All-in-One XShot iPhone 4 Case features:
- Protection : Sleek hard case with full enclosure to protect the iPhone 4 and also acts as a bumper for good reception.
- Innovation : Features a universal tripod adapter that can be used in both landscape and portrait modes on any tripod, XShot camera extender, or monopod to take great pictures, videos, and self-portraits.
- Versatility : Two-piece slim case that is easy to snap on and remove to use with docking devices and speakers.
- Functionality : Ideal for use with the new FaceTime feature and dual cameras. Excellent for iPhone 4 camera stabilization especially when taking photos and making HD films.
- BONUS!Comes with a mini flex tripod perfect to view or record great content.